About this Policy
This policy sets out how breedersales.com pty ltd (breedersales) collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using breedersales services you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
Breedersales and privacy
breedersales is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).
What personal information is collected
breedersales collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies corporate to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by breedersales may include:
- your name, address and contact details
- bank account and credit account details
- user ID's and passwords
- the services provided to you
- records of communications with breedersales including records using Communications Services
How is personal information collected
breedersales collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to breedersales in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
- directly from you when you communicate with breedersales or any other person using breedersales Communications Services
- from third parties such as:
- breedersales related companies; resellers of breedersales services and service providers to breedersales
- operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the breedersales network
- from organisations identified or described under the heading "How is personal information disclosed"
How is personal information used
Your personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you
- to manage those services including, customer service and billing
- to research, develop and improve breedersales services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with breedersales services
- to generate statistics in relation to the breedersales Network
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you
- If you do not want to receive these please let us know by clicking on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page and advising us that you would like to "opt out". In addition, if we email you we will include a way for you to "opt out" of receiving further emails.
- for purposes connected with the operation of the breedersales Network
- to personalise the advertising you see when you visit sites within the breedersales Network
How is personal information disclosed
breedersales may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than breedersales. The organisat
ions to which we may disclose personal information include:
- breedersales staff and breedersales bodies corporate
- the public if you advertise with breedersales or use publicly available Communications Services
- individuals and organisations that advertise with breedersales if you submit an enquiry with breedersales. Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- private advertisers
- registered breeders
- stock agents
- operators of Linked Sites
- financial service providers
- insurance service providers
- If you do not want breedersales to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations do not submit enquires
- outsourced service providers who assist breedersales to provide its services including:
- information technology providers
- marketing and market research advisers
- professional advisers
- resellers of breedersales services
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of breedersales assets, business or shares
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service.
What if you don't provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, breedersales may not be able to provide you with the full range of breedersales services.
Breedersales Network, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on the breedersales Network, breedersales records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring url, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
breedersales also uses "cookies". A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires (typically between 30and 90 days). Cookies may be used by breedersales to provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, remember the sites you visit on the breedersales Network, measure and analyse usage of the breedersales Network and for security. Persistent cookies may be used to identify the sites you visit on the breedersales Network and to personalise the advertising that you see when you make future visits to that site or other sites within the breedersales Network. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled breedersales may not be able to provide you with the full range of breedersales services.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us.
5/86 Type St, Richmond VIC 3121
GPO BOX 4112 Melbourne, VIC 3001
+61 (03) 8844 4883 (Business Hours EST)
Click here to contact us by email
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.
About security and personal Information
breedersales takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.